Public offer contract
1.1. This offer is the official offer of the Private Enterprise "Silaumov Klimentiy Sergeevich", hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude an Agreement sale of goods by remote method, that is, through Online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”, and places the Public offer (offer) on the official websites of the Seller crewshop.com.ua, crewshop.by, crewshop.md, crewshop.kz, crewshop.uz, crewshop.ge, crewshop.am, az.crewshop.com.ua, tm.crewshop.com.ua (hereinafter - “Internet -sites ").
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance of the proposal by the Buyer Seller (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract of sale of goods, is considered the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order on the terms of this Of the contract, in terms and at the prices indicated on the Internet sites of the Seller.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- "goods" - models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
- "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "on e-commerce "means for presenting or implementing product, work or service through an electronic transaction.
- "Seller" - a company selling goods presented on the Internet site.
- "Buyer" - an individual who has entered into an agreement with the Seller under the terms set forth below.
- "Order" - selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making a payment.
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the ownership of the Buyer, and The buyer undertakes to pay and accept the goods under the conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- self-registration by the Buyer of the order in the online store;
- Buyer's payment of the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the property on the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and is available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the manager of the company must to inform the Buyer (by phone or via electronic mail).
4.4. In the absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product. a similar model, refuse this product, cancel the order.
5.1. Payment for cash in UAH in the company's store.
5.2. Payment online with Mastercard and Visa bank cards.
5.3. Cashless settlement.
5.4. Cash on delivery.
5.4.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods in the department of transport companies in cash in UAH.
5.4.2. If there is no cash, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order Delivery Terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store
carried to the warehouses of transport companies, where it is produced
delivery of orders, or delivery is carried out by a courier of transport companies at the specified address of the Buyer.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. Seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services on the present the contract in case of violation of the terms of this contract by the Buyer.
7.2. Buyer must:
- to pay and receive the order on time in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
7.3. Buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of Parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for the failure or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this contract and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. Seller is not responsible for:
- the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy between the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color transmission of individual models of personal computer monitors;
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of the Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons outside the scope of his control;
- for illegal illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this Internet access;
- for the Buyer transferring his network identifiers - IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. Buyer, using the provided access to the network The Internet is solely responsible for the harm caused by it. actions (personally, even if there was another person under his login) persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties exempt from the conditions of this contract. Under the circumstances force majeure for the purposes of this contract shall be understood events having an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively interfere with the execution of this contract, the occurrence of which The parties could not foresee and prevent in reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any differences only through negotiations.
9.1. Online store reserves the right to unilaterally order to amend this agreement subject to Preliminary publication on the site https://crewshop.com.ua
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way to sell goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy specified in ordering information. At the same time, when accepting (ordering and subsequent payment of the goods) The buyer provides Seller’s unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, the use of their personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection personal data. "
9.4. Payment by the Buyer made in the online store order Means the full agreement of the Buyer with the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is date of acceptance of the conditions in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On e-commerce "
9.6. Using an online store resource to pre to view the goods, as well as to place an order for the Buyer free.
9.7. Information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the buyer solely for order processing, sending notifications Buyer, delivery of goods, settlement of accounts, etc.
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Return of goods to the online store is made at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, The online store returns him a sum of money paid for the goods. the fact of the return of the goods minus compensation for expenses of the online store related to the delivery of goods to the Buyer.
10.4. The form that you need to fill out to return the goods is located at the link https://crewshop.com.ua/request-return
11.1. An electronic contract is deemed concluded upon receipt the person who sent the proposal to conclude such an agreement of this proposal in the manner determined by the sixth part of Article 11 Law of Ukraine "On e-commerce".
11.2. This Agreement may be terminated prior to expiration. by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refund
11.3. Parties have the right to terminate this agreement in unilaterally, if one of the parties fails to fulfill the conditions of this Agreement and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online shop “crewshop.com.ua” on the official websites https://crewshop.com.ua , https://crewshop.by , https://crewshop.md , https://crewshop.kz , https: // crewshop .uz , https://crewshop.ge , https://crewshop.am , https://az.crewshop.com.ua , https://tm.crewshop.com.ua , has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, to provide the right to use the Internet platform of FLP and legal entities for sales of goods.